Checking students results: University Of Education, Winneba, OSIS-SIP is a portal that will allow you to access your personal student information, course registration, published result etc.
The Authority of the University of Education, Winneba (UEW) has enabled the student portal. The Online App Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University of Education, Winneba to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, View Academic Calander ETC.
Therefore, if you are wondering how to check your result for last semester, then don’t worry I’m just here to assist you with the steps.
1. Open your browser (Opera,Chrome,UCBrowser) on your phone or computer.
2. Type or click on https://sip.uew.edu.gh/login/login.php
3. Now the login page will open..Type your Username(UEW Student Index Number) and password.
4. After a successful login..click on “Published Results”
5. Finally, you can know glance through your results.
All student information is private and protected by Law. Be sure to close all portal windows when not in use. Student information is only available to the student and to college employees with a legitimate educational interest in a student. Do not share any information with others. Contact your registrar if you have questions.