Today, we’re going to talk about what everyone is talking about Coronaavirus
and more over, I was just saying the last segment that the polar opposite of
forgiveness and humanity is the profiteering of something as simple as hand sanitizer.
There is a huge shortage of it in Ghana, Africa. They are selling it for exorbitant amounts up to Ghc200
a bottle which is just insanity.
So, Now we are going to do our own hands Sanitizer at home.
This is our Ingredient we Need?
Making your own hand sanitizer in Ghana (Africa) is easy to do and only requires a few ingredients:
- isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (99 percent alcohol volume)
- aloe vera gel
- an essential oil, such as tea tree oil or lavender oil, or you can use lemon juice instead
Hand sanitizer recipe
What you’ll need:
- 3/4 cup of isopropyl or rubbing alcohol (Above 60 percent)
- 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel (to help keep your hands smooth and to counteract the harshness of alcohol)
- 10 drops of essential oil, such as lavender oil, or you can use lemon juice instead
- Pour all ingredients into a bowl, ideally one with a pouring spout like a glass measuring container.
- Mix with a spoon and then beat with a whisk to turn the sanitizer into a gel.
- Pour the ingredients into an empty bottle for easy use, and label it “hand sanitizer.”